V4.0.2 - Calendar days showing as NAN

To be completed by the original poster:

CMS Version

Installation Method

Docker

Operating System

Ubuntu 22.04 LTS

Issue

Schedule calendar dates showing as NAN regardless of setting (month/weekyear). I have tried various date/time formats in the settings but nothing changes. Also, when changing between period views, the page doesn’t update automatically

Is this a calendar feed which has previously worked in an earlier release and did not upgrade correctly? Or a new widget which does not work?

In either case can you show us how you have it configured.

What do you mean by “period views” please?

This is the calender in the CMS scheduler that has worked in all previous versions that I have used (3.3.3 - 3.3.7)

Again, this is the CMS schedule calendar, sorry - i should have said “range” drop down rather than period views.

Ah I see what you mean now. I suspect it not changing automatically and the NAN are probably linked.

Can you let us know what browser you’re using and whether it has a regional locale?

I (windows10) am using Firefox (enGB) and our primary content dev (macOS 13) is using both Firefox & Safari. The calendar worked on all these browsers prior to upgrading to 4.0.x

The calendar works fine in Edge, which unfortunately is not an option for our dev guy.

Just to add as well - in all our browsers, the News feed on the CMS dashboard shows all release times as the same: (possibly related?) And after each login - the times reset to “a few seconds ago”

Thanks - it works in Firefox when I use Y-m-d H:i, but not when I use anything else.

The status dashboard news dates seem to be a different issue:

Thanks again, we will get these resolved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.