Upload HD videos

Hello, we are using Xibo in our office and we have some .MOV (about 400MB) quality videos.
How come I cannot loop them with XIBO why it says the max is 128M ?

I mean, I need to convert with software to MP4 and I need to lower bit frame rate and all that down to 128MB and quality gets really low/medium

how can I put my full HD video in TV loop ? It does not make sense…something I odnt understand maybe

You’ll need to make few adjustments in your php.ini to allow bigger files to be uploaded.

Please see How do I upload files bigger than 2MB / How can I increase the upload file size limit?

I am running the videos on Android Box on television. XIBO is on the Android box.
I am not an expoert on this, you think there is no problem to upload 300-400mb on this with Xibo after that change?

If, when you try to upload the file it says the max upload is 128M, then you would need to increase the values as described in the link and restart your web server.

You shouldn’t be a problem, depending on the internet connection, it just may take a bit longer to download everything.

Alright, i am trying now… thanks for the quick reply.

im having this… after I change my value to 350 … do you know why ?

what lines did you change in php.ini ?

Hold on, I just saw I missed one from your link above. I saved again and I think im good now…
ill continue to try to upload my new video (bigger size) now

Last question here… what is the difference between assigning a layout…to a Display
and clicking “Assign file” ?

im not sure I understand the difference