Upgraded Version, and now my devices are not "Logging in"

Hey all!

We just currently upgraded out system from version 1 or 2, to the new V3. However all the devices we have in our stores have stopped logging in, which is effecting our stores company wide.

I tested registering new devices and was able to have them connect to the CMS and take a license. BUT now when I go back and try to edit content on the device, it is now showing not logged in, which is also weird as it was online to register it.

I checked forums, googled everything and still am unable to figure this out!

Any one have the same issue?

HI NetBrown, welcome to the community!

You mentioned that We just currently upgraded out system from version 1 or 2, to the new V3.. Can you provide more information about that:

• Are you referring to the CMS? If yes, it’s important to know what version you were using before and what you upgraded it.
    If you were using a version 1 CMS, you cannot upgrade straight to version 3, you need to upgrade your CMS following a specific order (1.7 to 1.8, to 2 and finally to 3).
  • What CMS version are you using now?

Please can you also confirm:

• What player platform are you using in your stores? (Android, Windows, webOS, Linux or Tizen)
  • If you try to log into your CMS using a web browser on the device running your player, can you do that successfully? You will need to try this specifically at the time when the player says it is not logged in.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.