Upgrade 2.3.8 to 2.3.9 - Unexpected Error, please contact support

Hi,
I’m trying to update the cms (Custom install on windows 2019) form ver 2.3.8 to 2.3.9.

As described here (https://xibo.org.uk/docs/setup/upgrade-manual-custom-install)

I’ve downloaded the zip and we replace the dir in C:\inetpub\XCMS with the content of the zip.
I’ve kept the C:\inetpub\XCMS\settings.php, and everything seems work fine but as soon we try to make changes in the setting (only in settings session) we receive the error “Unexpected Error, please contact support.”

is this because I was unable to run “vendor/bin/phinx migrate -c phinx.php”??

this is the error
C:\inetpub\XCMS>php vendor/bin/phinx migrate -c phinx.php

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function run() on array in C:\inetpub\XCMS\vendor\bin\phinx:28
Stack trace:
#0 {main}
thrown in C:\inetpub\XCMS\vendor\bin\phinx on line 28

Thanks

I get that same error on a fresh install of 2.3.9 on Server 2019/IIS, so it more than likely has nothing to do with not running phinx.php.

In case any of the devs are reading here, the log shows the following error:
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1366 Incorrect integer value: ‘’ for column ‘entityId’ at row 1 Exception Type: PDOException

@diegoweb100 Similar to this post (Dataset Error CMS 2.0.3), if I disable STRICT_TRANS_TABLES in MySQL, it starts working. Smells like a bug in Xibo…

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.