Unable to insert Player Faults records

CMS Version

Player Type

Android

Player Version

R104

Issue

A bunch of our devices are spamming the logs with the following errors:
“Unable to insert Player Faults records. SQLSTATE[22001]: String data, right truncated: 1406 Data too long for column ‘reason’ at row 1”

“XMDS returned false when reporting faults.”

" Cannot display video. Uri=file:///data/user/0/uk.org.xibo.client/files/129.mp4. Error=MediaCodecVideoRenderer error, index=0, format=Format(1, null, null, video/avc, avc1.4D4029, -1, null, [1920, 1080, 24.0], [-1, -1]), format_supported=YES. Underlying Error=Decoder init failed: OMX.amlogic.avc.decoder.awesome, Format(1, null, null, video/avc, avc1.4D4029, -1, null, [1920, 1080, 24.0], [-1, -1])." - as far as i can tell with this one, the video still plays

“setNextLayout: Cannot set the next Layout from the Schedule. e: Schedule Invalid: size is 1 " - there is only one layout on the schedule set on an indefinite loop”

This version of the player is really old now, if possible please upgrade to a newer player such as v4 R401.

I’ve logged up this issue and we will get it fixed.

Apologies - player version R401 is what I am running

setNextLayout: Cannot set the next Layout from the Schedule. e: Schedule Invalid: size is 1

This error is happening a lot and it looks to be the cause of the scheduled playlist to stop and start displaying the default layout.

There is only one layout on schedule and is set to dayparting - always.

Can you shed some light on this?

Cheers

My guess is that the layout you’ve got in the schedule has a video on it, and for some reason that video is occasionally not able to be decoded. When that happens it gets removed from the schedule, causing the error message you see to appear.

You might try and reencode the video to a more commonly supported codec: My video wont play properly - what is happening? | Xibo Digital Signage

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.