Unable to display a layout on Ubuntu 16.04

Hello.

I have my xibo cms which is installed on a Ubuntu VM. Everything was fine until i had my CMS which was impossible to reach.
I reinstalled it, but now, my xibo player is not able to display my layout. (on Ubuntu 16.04)
But i tried on windows, and my player is showing the right layout.

This is the error message i have on ubuntu :

Thanks in advance,

JK.

Thank you for your message. If you close the Xibo Player and open the Xibo Player Options application, can you make sure the CMS URL and Key are correct and match the values for your CMS?

Whilst you have the Xibo Player Options open, can you also click the Save button and confirm what message appears on screen?

Many Thanks,

Hello, sorry for my late answer.

The CMS URL and Key are correct, because i can see my Display on my CMS Dashboard.

The message is “Display is active and ready to start”.

Thanks,

JK.

No need to apologise, thanks for your reply. The information you provided suggests the setup is correct for the Player, which is good to hear.

Can you confirm what is in the Layout that will not play on your Linux Player? According to that Status screenshot, something is making the Layout invalid. If you can export a copy of the Layout and provide a download link to me in a Private Message, I could take a look and run it on my own Linux Player.

Many Thanks.

As i said, this layout is working when i’m playing it on windows; that’s what is weird.
I’ll Send you the layout tommorow because actually i’m not at work anymore and i have no acess to my Linux Computer.

I’m coming back to you tommorow,

JK.

Thanks for your reply. I’m aware that it works on your Windows Player, this is why I wanted to know what the content type is to help understand the issue.

I’ll wait for the Layout, if you find you are not able to send it tomorrow, no problem, I can appreciate that you are likely busy :slight_smile: .

Many Thanks.

Hello.

I don’t really know how to send you my Layout, because i have an error message which says that i can just send jpeg, png, and some other types, but no zip ones.

Moreover, my layout is just a centered Flip Flap Clock, nothing more.

Thanks,

JK.