Support for xibo upload limit

I need a help, I installed the xibo on my site so at the time I am going to add the file it only releases me 2M, has anyone got this problem?

Hi eeatelecom

Update Php.ini file following credentials something like these:
post_max_size
upload_max
max_executiontime

Restart your Apache Xamppp/wamp server.

Thanks,
A

So I’m not using xampp, I installed it for the server on the internet.

thank you

Hi,
you have to contact you Service Provider of the Webspace and ask, if he made these changes to the PHP.ini of the/your ServerEnvironment.

Greetings Torsten

1 Like

thank you very much for the information, I contacted the provider and managed to do it for me.

The other subject how do I install play on smart tv? is this app paid?

thanks again!

Att Emanuel

Enviado por TypeApp

Em 23 de jul de 2019, em 03:09, Torsten Steitz via Xibo Community noreply@xibo.org.uk escreveu:

Hi,

im not well known about installing on a Smart TV, but i know you can use LG TV with webOS.

Player lizenz cost 60 GBP.

Supportet Models of LG TVs/Displays:

Greetings Torsten

Hi,

maybe it is better to use android comes out cheaper and uses a tv without being smart.

thanks for the help I’m entering this digital media market so I’m doing the tests aki, I found this xibo system very interesting, the version I’m using 1.8.11 I don’t know if there is any more current?

thanks for listening!

Att

Emmanuel

Enviado por TypeApp

Em 23 de jul de 2019, em 09:05, Torsten Steitz via Xibo Community noreply@xibo.org.uk escreveu:

Hi
The cheapest way for the Player is:
Buy a Low-Cost TV.
Order an Amazon Fire TV-Stick (around 40€) and a Android lizenz from Xibo (15 GBP)
Thats all.

I testet Xibo with an Amazon Fire-Stick, and it works very smooth.

Greetings Torsten

Hi

I will do that, thanks!

Att

Emmanuel

Enviado por TypeApp

Em 24 de jul de 2019, em 03:16, Torsten Steitz via Xibo Community noreply@xibo.org.uk escreveu: