Screens appear logged for hours and recover again while still responding to ping

To be completed by the original poster:

CMS Version

Player Type

Tizen on Samsung QB43 screens

Player Version

v2r200

Issue

We currently have a locally hosted Xibo server (on VM-Ware) with 4 Samsung QB43 digital signage screens. All the screens use the Tizen client, 3 of these screens have the same schedule. 1 screen has no issues at all, but the other 2 keep showing up as offline (with alerts showing) for 1 hour or several hours and then appear back online. During this entire time the screens keep playing the schedule (though I assume without updates) and respond to pinging. If I change the screens to a different source (like hdmi) and go back to tizen-source afterwards, the screens contact the sever straight away and show as online again. I have put the screens on a different switch in the cabinet as well and the problem persists. All power-saving/eco-settings on the screens are disabled.Screens and server have been rebooted, nothing seems to help.
Can anyone help me in the right direction to try and diagnose this issue?Thanks.

Niels

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.