[ScheduleManagerThread] Parameter is no valid and Black screen Error On client

Hello,
I have a problem with a pc. Now it shows black screen, can hear sounds of videos playing. Info Screen, server connection and xmr connection is working fine.
The problem is maybe about sound card, video card I dont know. Maybe one video file had problem while starting video play. I think if I restart the app, everything will be fine.
But the main problem is, I cannot see the problem on cms. In Cms it shows a screen shot without problem (because if there is a problem, it cannot get new screen-shot)
Here is sshot:

If you just look Cms, you can say everyhing is great on client. But client currenty black screen.
If you check the log of the Display, it shows Schedule Error,

Here You can see task manager screen for info.

Summary:

1. It needs to show screenshot time on cms, so user could understand when the correct screenshot taken.
  2. If memory overflow, video card error, sound card error happens, the watchdog should restart application, maybe restart the pc.

Thanks
Michael

Actually watchdog already detects OOM, by default the threshold is set to 90% of total memory, you could try lowering this threshold and see if that will work better for you.

You’d need to edit the XiboClientWatchdog.exe.config in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xibo Player\watchdog\x86 (default path for 64 bit OS).

Find the following

<setting name="MemoryThreshold" serializeAs="String">
                <value>90</value>
            </setting>

and adjust that, obviously you will not want that set to too low value as then watchdog might restart the player too often.

Regarding date/time on the screenshot, we’ve logged an enhancement for that here https://github.com/xibosignage/xibo/issues/1553