Samsung QB43R On/off timer settings cleared by Xibo Tizen Player

Hi,

We use Xibo for Tizen Player (version 2V200) on a Samsung QB43R display (with the latest firmware T-KTM2ELAKUC_2152.0).

The display of Xibo content on the Xibo Tizen player works correctly.

To switch on and off automatically the display, I want to use the “On/Off timer” function of the Samsung TV. I experienced the following problem :
If a set up the On timer and ask to use as source the “URL launcher” (Xibo player), the TV switchs on correctly and display the Xibo player and the content. But the On timer settings are now completly cleared and no On or Off timer is enable anymore.

I did the same test but by selecting the source : HDMI, MagicInfo or Web page and in all of these cases it works correcly. TV switchs on but the On timer setting are still correct and present.

According to the Samsung support, the problem is in the Xibo for Tizen player which delete the On/Off timer settings.

Could you fix this problem ?

Thank’s in advance

Hi there,

I recently had the same issue. If you want to use On/Off Timers, you will need to set those in the CMS (display settings->Tizen profile->Edit, go to tab “On/Off Timers”. You might need to make more than 1 Tizen profile if you want different screens to have different operating times.

Best regards,
Niels

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.