RTSP stream on android player

i have a infinova ip camera . when i am trying to play live camera rtsp stream though cms on local network its working fine (192.168.1.100). but its not working on gobal wan network .

for example my cam ip is 122.76.122.123 and my android media player ip is 176.78.98.90 then its not working . if my media player and ip camera is on same network then live stream is working fine …

please give me the solutions asap

Dear Sir,

please reply on my issue please

Thank you for your message, I will need more information to understand your issue.

Please provide the following information:

• What version of the Player are you using?
  • What version of CMS are you using?
  • What version of Android is you device running?
  • Are you using the Local Video Widget?
  • What are you seeing on the screen when you schedule the Layout with the RTSP stream? any errors?
  • If you check the Logs section in your CMS, is the Player returning any errors here?

Also if you can send me an exported copy of the Layout and the rtsp URL you are using, I can then take a closer look. You are welcome to do this in a private message if you would like to keep the Layout private.

Many Thanks.

sorry for the late reply ,

• android player version is 7.0
    cms versino is 2.0
    yes i am using local video widget
    if i am streaming local ip cam its working . if i am using a static global ip cam (which is located in my other branch) its no working in local video widget . given blank screen
    no error returning in logs

Thank you for your reply, no need to apologise for the delay.

This is quite unusual considering that the Widget is working for a different IP camera. Are you sure that both Cameras are Using an RTSP stream?

Is it also possible you could send me the URL for your RTSP stream that does not work correctly in a private message? I would be happy to test it on my own Android Player to see if the issue is the same. If you could also confirm the full version of your Android player, I can test on the same version as you are using.

Many Thanks.

Yes both camera was running on rtsp stream.

No, I can’t share right now, because the site is offline. I will share with you when the site goes live.

I understand, thank you for letting me know. When the feed is live again, feel free to pass it on. I also suspect I know the answer but just to be sure, you have tried viewing the RTSP stream in a Layout on its own?

Many Thanks.