RSS feed inquery

Hello

Can someone explain how to set up RSS feed to show on way that on each layout display showes diferent feed. I have link from news feed and it have heading and text wich is little bit a large and I would like that on every new ciclus it showes other feed.
Can it be done and how ?

P.S this is link of this feed:

http://www.novilist.hr/rss/sve.xml

That seems to be valid, so it’s probably working fine.

If you set this feed in your ticker then it will show items from it on your layout, how will it be presented and how many items should be returned can be configured in ticker.

I’m afraid you’d need to explain that a little bit.

Hy
What I meen is that now I nottice that in first playlist player shoves first let say 5 feeds then when first all layouts have been showen, it starst from begineing and when again showes layout with rss feed it showes same first 5 feeds, even is on rss site let say 20 feeds…

It is hard to explain but I bellive that You know what I am writting it about.
Regards

Depending on what version of Xibo you have. In the newest release candidate 1.8.0 RC2 , you can have an RSS feed to show across multiple layouts. Once you create the layout with the RSS feed event, you will schedule the layout as an Overlay Layout event. This graphic shows the drop down menu for the event type to schedule…

Right, you might want to adjust the duration and enable ‘Duration is per item’ in ticker settings

Overlay layouts are definitely interesting, for ticker news as well, but as you said that’s in 1.8, blazze is using 1.7.9 version at the moment.

Hy
Yes I am using 1.7.9 CMS version, Is there something that I need to do for upgrade CMS version or it will be done automaticly on Your server ?