QR Code js library on Dataset View

CMS Version

Issue

I’ve created a dataset representing a list of products and one of its coluns is a string with the URL of the product in our website. I’m trying to create layout with a dataset view region to show those products info, but instead of displaying the product’s URL string, I want to transform it in a QR Code image and present it.
In order to achieve that, I’m trying a very simple library named jquery.qrcode.js (https://github.com/jeromeetienne/jquery-qrcode)

The problem is that I’m not being able to include the library code into dataset view. I’ve tried to copy the whole code of the library (jquery.qrcode.min.js) and paste it at Template - Javascript area but it doesn’t work (blank screen at all). It looks like the player is not redering the complete code. When I use small codes for testing propose, it works fine.

Is there a size limit or something for Javascript code insertion on Dataset View that preventing the code ro run ? Any suggestion of the best way to go?

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.