Public key failure

Yes… 4.2.2

Well, we know that the problem is now, My problem now are that my screens are located over a hole country.

I gues i can live without xmr and let it uppdate on collect intervals.

Can u see other issues with 4.2.2?

Thans for your time :slight_smile:

OK, that does at least explain it. The annoying thing is that the key generation should work on 4.2, except for that bug. I’ve seen some information that says using a different provider might solve the issue - so I have tried to do that and put the new APK link in a PM.

The key generation is the only reason we bumped the requirement to 4.4

Now it works.

Try to reboot and no more error message when it started up. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Now the question will you be able to fix this in the following versions? Or will I get the same problem when the next update comes?

Have a nice weekend!!

1 Like

That’s a good question - I see no issue leaving that in there for the time being, assuming Android doesn’t eventually remove that alternative provider (in which case I suppose we could do some sort of version based check for whether to use it or not).

So yes, it will be in R102 when it is release.

Thank you for your help and patience while we fixed this!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Then, I can install apk that I received in PM on all my screens for so long.

Updating to new android version is difficult over teamviewer :wink:

Great news. I am hoping this will fix our issue as well.

1 Like

You’ve got a “beta” APK for testing - you should install the R102 release which went out yesterday.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.