I recently installed Xibo 1.8.5 using Docker on a dedicated Ubuntu 16.04 LTS server. The single player that is connected to the CMS runs a freshly installed Windows 1.8.3-130 client. After one and a half day of operation the collection of proof of play data stopped. On the player machine I found around 1540 xml stat files with timestamps starting roughly at the time the collection stopped.
Right now I am still trying to figure out how I can collect the backlog statistics and did the following:
- Restarted the player multiple times
- Manually triggered the daily maintenance
- Rebooted the server
The player is logged in and responds to XMR requests (like screenshot requests).
Both player and server have enough internet bandwidth (20Mbit/s symmetric, 1Gbit/s symmetric) and are idling CPU-wise. I found no errors in the log of the CMS and would be grateful for hints what I could try next.
The players shows customers ads (most between 10 and 20 seconds long). So proof of play is a mandatory feature, even with logs that easily can reach around 8.500 entries per day.