Since updating my server to version 3.0.8 > 4.0.4 the Windows client no longer works.
To summarize, I was in CMS version 3.0.8 and I upgraded to version 4.0.4.
I also updated the php version as requested to a minimum PHP version 8.1, so I went from a version 7.4.10 to 8.2.11.
Since the update, I only get this message on my clients with the latest version 4 R401.0 application.
On the server side, I access it well and I don’t get any error messages.
Here is the error message I get:
The client found ‘text/plain;charset=UTF-8’ as the response content type, when it expected ‘text/xml’.
The request failed with the error message: