Problem With Remote DataSets

Just to be clear you ran the task and it sent you the email automatically?

The first screenshot you showed looks like you opened the php file in a browser. While its good to check that this works, you want to make sure the task runs successfully on its own.

As long as the task ran the file and you got an email from that, your task scheduler is working and its not the problem.

You’ll want to set up your scheduler the same way - without the extra php-win.exe in your arguments.

Then the Windows Task should run.

• The dataset will need to be used in a live layout
  • The dataset will need to have been changed since the last sync
1 Like

Hello,
I have done what you suggested but the result remains the same, xibo player shows the words “no data returned from the source” even though I have replaced the dataset with another one still the result is the same. Is there a possibility that this xibo program is not suitable for using the xampp program?
But I still thank you for your help

Best regards,

Ray

Its just going to be a configuration issue and its just a matter of finding it.

So even though it says no data returned from source, does it say your task ran? It should say the task run, even if we fail to get the data.

No task sync date means your task isn’t working.

If you have a sync date, but no data, check the data that is under “processed” from our original few discussions.

I guess its also worth reminding you that you need to make sure your task for fetching remote data is setup correctly

I guess I should also double check that you edited this just so I didn’t see your actual path as this doesn’t work and isn’t a real path:

1 Like

Hello,
Thank you very much for the help and guidance, now the remote dataset is running normally (see image below):

This happened after I removed “/path/to” in the task scheduler I had created before, Once again, tahnk you very much

Best regards,

Ray

Fantastic news! Glad we finally got there and you’re now up and running!

Now you can move on to finding a brand new function that doesn’t work how you want it to! :wink:

1 Like

Hello,
I just want to say God Bless You

Best regards,

Ray

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.