Problem dimensions html page on Android player

Hello, I’m having a problem with the representation of a layout on an Android DSCS9 player that I just received from Xibo.
I mainly use links to web pages HTML for my posting.
I use the “manual position” and “Size in percent” options to adapt the page size to the size of the regions.
Let’s say for the example that I reduce the size to 70%.
(I need to manage the size because I cannot intervene on it when designing HTML pages)
This works very well on the display of the layout during design on the CMS (V2.3.0) and on Windows 7 and Windows 10 players.
On the other hand if I send this layout on my Android player DSCS9, the image of the HTML pages is present in the regions but reduced instead of being zoomed - de-zoomed like on CMS or Windows players.
The resolution of the players is the same for all players (1080p) and the regions are well in place, including on the Android player.

Do you have a solution to this problem? Thank you for your comeback.cms player_windows player_android

Well, after discussion with Xibo support, my operating problem cannot be solved under the Android player.
I am therefore moving towards a Windows players deployment.

Thank you

To be closed therefore

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, of course we are constrained by the operating system or the source page sometimes :frowning_face:

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.