Problem changing layout Xibo 1.7.9

Hello,
For some years now I use Xibo 1.4.4 and everything worked perfectly. We were forced to upgrade Xibo to version 1.7.9 and now we have problems. It states that:

1. the client is installed on Windows 7 Home
  2. the problem is either using explorer that with CEF (chorme)
  3. The created layout consists of 3 servings (one where we turn images and video, a flowing text and one with a web page where he made an application)
  4. The problem there is with double buffering without.
    Description of the problem:
    I create a layout and imposed it on a monitor. The monitor will load the layout and displays. At this point I change the set layout to this monitor and I put a new one. After downloading all files, Xibo makes a series of refresh the page and gives me the following issues:
  5. Of the three areas, two are gray
  6. I realized that open processes as the client Xibo increased from 4 (with chrome) to 6 but also 10 … depends on how many times does this refresh.
  7. sometimes it seems that stay open 2 or 3 Client Xibo
    They have to close the Xibo processes and to reopen it, and that’s not good because I can not get on each location and make this work.
    I hope someone can help me because until now this problem with version 1.4 there was. Thank you

We do not recommend using CEF, you should be using normal IE11 and make sure you have correct registry entries - Enabling HTML5 in the Windows .net Player

The 1.7.9 player should make those entries during installation process - assuming IE11 was installed at a time of client installation.

thank you very much … the problem seems to have solved this way.
It takes much more time downloading files from the version 1.4, but at least it works. Also, when you downloaded the file, makes so many refresh before opening up the player but after a while 'shooting alone and working properly.

It takes much more time downloading files from the version 1.4, but at least it works. Also, when you downloaded the file, makes so many refresh before opening up the player but after a while 'shooting alone and working properly.