Problem adding rows to a dataset

Hi,

I was running some tests with the datasets to see how they work and what could I use them for.

Unfortunatly, I was just able to create a dataset, and add columns with their correct parameters. The problem appears when I try to add a row to a dataset. (Also don’t mind names I gave as parameters, just put the first this that came to my mind)

1. With POST /dataset/data
    When using this function like this :

(upload://ljoR67Bm1EB5Khml4KKvy3JpHn7.png)
    it gives me that result :
    Pretty obvious, but as the createRow function ask for strings and not arrays, what’s the correct way to do it ?

2. With POST /dataset/importjson
    After struggling for a long long time with the function above, I tried creating the importJSON function, that exists in the swagger documentation, but not in the code. It looks like this :

Which gives me : malformed json body, rows and unique keys are required
    Here is the JSON array I was giving to the function : VALID JSON (RFC 4627) Formatted JSON Data { "uniqueKeys":[ "repas" ], "rows":[ { "repas":"Yes", "prix":"2.00", "image":"51" }, { "repas":"Test", "prix":"10.00", "image":"51" } ] }

3. With PUT /dataset/data
    I told myself “if the row is created, then I just have to edit it and I’ll be able to add the values I want in that row ?”… So here’s the code :

Again, didn’t work, here’s the result :

I’ve seen many topics on that error, but none of the given solutions helped me resolve it.

I also tried all 3 “solutions” within postman : the 1st one didn’t work, but the 2nd one with the json string worked.

EDIT : managed to make this work, but still can’t figure it out with the PHP library : image

hey, still no ideas ?

Hiii, just bumping that topic, cause I don’t know if you’ve seen it or not, I would really need that because it could save me alot of time in what I’m trying to achieve

Many thanks