Problem 404 Not Found v4.0.6 installation

Hi,

I have a problem installing version 4 of xibo cms, with all v4 versions, but no problem with v2 or v3 versions

can you help me ?

thank you

here is the error:

404 Not Found

The application could not run because of the following error:

Details

Type: Slim\Exception\HttpNotFoundException

Code: 404

File: /home/admin/public_html/xibov406/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/RoutingMiddleware.php

Line: 76

Trace

#0 /home/admin/public_html/xibov406/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/RoutingMiddleware.php(44): Slim\Middleware\RoutingMiddleware->performRouting(Object(Slim\Http\ServerRequest)) #1 /home/admin/public_html/xibov406/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(121): Slim\Middleware\RoutingMiddleware->process(Object(Slim\Http\ServerRequest), Object(Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous)) #2 /home/admin/public_html/xibov406/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/ErrorMiddleware.php(76): Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous->handle(Object(Slim\Http\ServerRequest)) #3 /home/admin/public_html/xibov406/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(121): Slim\Middleware\ErrorMiddleware->process(Object(Slim\Http\ServerRequest), Object(Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous)) #4 /home/admin/public_html/xibov406/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(65): Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous->handle(Object(Slim\Http\ServerRequest)) #5 /home/admin/public_html/xibov406/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/App.php(199): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle(Object(Slim\Http\ServerRequest)) #6 /home/admin/public_html/xibov406/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/App.php(183): Slim\App->handle(Object(Slim\Http\ServerRequest)) #7 /home/admin/public_html/xibov406/web/install/index.php(101): Slim\App->run() #8 {main}

anyone to help me?

I’m the only one with this problem?

Got the same kind of problem…

It’s best to install using Docker. You’ll eliminate any dependency problems.