Player content download log info

Does anybody know if there is any log information that tells me whether the scheduled content has been successfully downloaded on the player?
I am aware that you can view the download status from the display management page,
but I am also thinking to make a program that can also notify me whenever a player loads a content.
I am not able find it in the sea of debug level logs ;(

Any help is appreciated!

Bonjour,
Avez-vous activé les statistiques sur votre CMS ?
Gérard

Hi This,

You can confirm if all of the files required for your events have been downloaded in a few ways:

1. You can check the status column for the display on the Displays page in your CMS. If it is green with a tick then all required files have been downloaded.

2. You can also click the row menu button at the end of the entry for the display in the Displays page of your CMS, then choose Manage. That will give you a detailed list of what has been downloaded and what has not.

3. You could check the mediainventory log file for your display, which will also list which files have been downloaded and which have not. You need to enable auditing on your display to see the log in the Logs page of your CMS. Each item has a complete = variable, which will have a value of 1 if the item has been successfully downloaded:

You may want to post about that separately on the development section of the community forum for more information on how best to implement that.

Many Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.