Overlay layout with Ticker

I have two layouts, one with video and the other overlay with an image and a ticker. Viewing only the overlay layout is ok but when I schedule the ticker it goes up to the top corner. Did I do something wrong?

As shown in the android player.

How it is configured.

Hi jefersoncdw, welcome to the community! Thank you also for pointing out this issue, which so far I have not been able to replicate.

Could you provide the following:

• The version number of your Xibo CMS.
  • The version of Xibo for Android you are using.
  • Can you also provide an exported copy of the ticker layout you are using so I can test this on my own player? You are welcome to send me the link in a private message, if you are not sure how to do that just let me know.

Many Thanks.

Hello, DanBW.

• Xibo CMS Version: 2.3.7
  • Xibo for Android Version: v2 R210

I’ll send you the layout.

This is an update regarding the issue jefersoncdw is experiencing.

After further tests, the issue is related to the Fly In transition, when set to an East or West direction. A possible workaround would be to change the direction of the transition in, or to use an alternative transition, such as Fade.

Please also note that this issue affects other browser based widgets, for example Text and Clock. I wanted to mention this in case you have set up the same transition for other layouts with different widgets.

The issue has been reported to the developers who will investigate further and create a fix in a future release of Xibo for Android.

Many Thanks.

Further to my previous message, please also note that I did not encounter this issue when using Xibo for Android R206. If any users should require this transition to work with the East or West direction you can downgrade to this release.

Many Thanks.

Great, good to know.
Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.