Only one region is playing .In preview all regions are playing

Hi

i am using CMS 1.7.6. I created multiple regions with images and text .in preview all are plying well.

But in windows player only one region playing.

pls help me

Did you perhaps designed it with overlapping regions? (overlapping regions are not supported on Windows client)

Similar, do you have perhaps some whole screen image in a region? - that will work if you set it as a layout’s background and if it will be .jpg image.

No it is just few jpg images in the total region,and in one corner one clock ,bottom portion in a small region some text with marque left,like that …

But only that jpg images are playing. rest all are not playing bit if we take preview all things are playing.

Could you run ‘verify all’ routine on Modules page in CMS, restart your client give it a moment to reconnect and see if it’s better.

Also perhaps install IE 11 and make this change in windows registry - Enabling HTML5 in the Windows .net Player

failing that, could you please show us a screenshot of status window on your device (press ‘i’ on your keyboard while Xibo client has focus), perhaps we could also have a look at your layout (screenshot from designer or exported layout could help)