Media or Layout views aren't display correctly (solved)

Hi,
My xibo 2.2.1 is install on a centos 8 with docker.
When i go into the media view (or the layout view) the page not display correctly. The defaults medias aren’t present and the pagination too. The others views display correctly.

What can i do to solve my problem ?
Best regards
C47

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

My apologies but could you provide more specific information about what is not displaying correctly? Is it the page itself or are there items that are missing that you would expect to see? Please also confirm the Account type your are using (User, Group Admin or Super Admin).

Many Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply and your welcome.
I’m doing my test with a superadmin account on a fresh installation.
To my mind it’s the page itself.
The upload function work correctly (my item appear in the library folder)

Perhaps there is a trouble in the sql request? or just the displaying
Is there a log file anywhere ?

Best regards

c47

Thank you for the information. You confirmed that the files are correctly showing up in your library folder, but you do not see the files in your Library after the Upload is complete? I would recommend checking the permissions are correct for your shared directory, as well as all of the sub-directories beneath it.

Can you also try the following:

• Create a Layout in your CMS and click save. Does the Layout appear at all in the Layouts page or does it stay empty? If it does create a Layout, make a note of the ID number.
  • Now go to the shared/cms/library folder and see if <IDnumber>.xlf exists in that location.

Many Thanks.

HI,

Thanks for answering

I created a layout like you asked me to. I added regions, images and text. The layout has been saved.

While browsing the library folder on the server, I have a 3.xlf file that was created. By editing it, I can find what I entered.

But in the layout page, nothing is displayed. Neither in the media page by the way.

I really have the impression that there is a malfunction in the rendering of the page (see the capture in my first message) because I don’t have the previous and next buttons at the bottom of the page.

Thank you in advance for your feedback

c47

Hi,
We found the source of the problem. It came from a filtering problem in the IDS at our central firewall. We made the necessary corrections and everything was back to normal.
Thank you for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.