Login Power BI report

Hello,
Do you have an update regarding a way to be able to login into powerBI report on xibo layout ?

Example: Xibo layout is a webpage to
https://app.powerbi.com/groups/xxxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxx-xxxx/reports/xxxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxx-xxxx
Xibo client ask to login in Microsoft page before showing the report.

I tried to create script or added credentials in IE11 options without any success.

Any idea ?
Thank you.

Hello, can you try using the Power BI embed functionality and embed a link of your dashboard which should resolve your issue of needing credentials:

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for your answer, the issue is not on the url embeded or not.
This is in “sign in” process, embed report still has to login to be viewed.

It was suggested as we have had some customers able to use it with embeds. Have you tried entering the credentials on the Player whilst the sign in button is showing? (not using a script but clicking the button and entering credentials).

If I click, an IE windows opened and I can login into.
But I have several screen on xibo without any keyboard and without any manual interaction.
I am searching a way to login into a specific account automaticaly.

Hello,
I am wondering if anyone got this working yet.
We have xibo in usage an would like to display PowerBI reports with it.

Not for the moment, except if you have a premium licence, it appears with this you can publish to a website.
I don’t have, so I did not be able to test.

I am also facing the same issue. It ask for the user selection and after when click on the user it works. when screen refreshed/changed it again ask to click on the user. Did anyone has any idea how to solve this so that it automatically gets login based on the windows user ?

I think this is related to the CEF browser, it would be great to know how to allow the CEF player to auto login with the current windows user. That user could just be given access to the page powerBI page, Then the Xibo player using the CEF browser would load the page and auto login.

There’s a change in the works to enable NTLM authentication in the CEF browser. Please check the release notes for Xibo for Windows 2 R256 and CMS 2.3.8 when they are released for details.