Library Not Writable

To be completed by the original poster:

CMS Version

Installation Method

Docker

Operating System

Windows 10 64bit.

Issue

So the issue I am running into is that I am getting a library not writable when I go to localhost:8080. I have uninstalled and reran docker-compose -f cms_remote-mysql.yml up -d, restarted the computer I am running it on and tried to get the folders to not be read only. I am not sure what else I can do to fix it.

Please check the drive you’ve installed on is shared inside Docker, and if it is shared, unshare it and reshare it, then down/up the containers and try again.

Should I be using the docker up with the information for the alternate configuration file?

Whenever you run docker-compose if you’re using the remote-mysql file then you always need to pass those options in.

Yeah I tried that and it loads them up fast then I go to try and access the page and it kicks back the same message. :frowning:

cms-web_1 | AH00558: httpd: Could not reliably determine the server’s fully qualified domain name, using 172.21.0.5. Set the ‘ServerName’ directive globally to suppress this message

This is the last message I have that shows up on the console in docker.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.