LG WebOs models

could i use webos app at Lg 65UH5-E and 75UM3-B

Thank you for your message. Below is a link to the supported hardware list for Xibo for webOS:

The 2 models you have mentioned are not currently supported, I would instead recommend looking for a model from this list.

Many Thanks.

Is there any solution for those two models because my customer’s working on completely Xibo and we must add those two models anyway.Thanks so much

I have been discussing this with the webOS development team, who have looking into these models further.

After further investigation and testing, I can confirm that the LG 65UH5-E has now been added as a compatible model. I have included a link to the webOS Firmware matrix, which confirms the recommended Firmware version to use with this Display:

webOS Firmware Matrix

Unfortunately the LG 75UM3-B is confirmed as not compatible but I hope that you are able to find a solution for this.

Many Thanks.

Thanks for all explanation .But I couldn’t understand that i saw 75UM3E as LG model at firmware matrix and how shoul i use firmware matrix.Are those models at firmware matrix is compatible for WebOs or not ?
Best Regards.

Thank you for your message. The recommended hardware for webOS guide has been updated with new models that are now supported. You should find that the guide lists the same models as the Firmware matrix, which you can use to see what Firmware version is recommended for use with the Xibo Player:

The 75UM3E is listed in the guide and matrix because it is indeed a supported model. The model you mentioned in your original message, 75UM3B is not a supported model.

Many Thanks.

we are loading ipk and we are open and closing screen and continously loading bar showing we are waiting 2 and 3 hour but we couldn’t go settings screen for cms adress and cms key.But we are using same ipk with compatible Webos for LG monitors.But we havent any problem like that and it is working.

Your message is a little unclear, can you confirm which webOS display you have installed the IPK onto but is only showing the loading page?

Can you also confirm what version of the IPK you are installing on the display?

Many Thanks.

could you share which version that we should use ?
Best Regards,

The version to use would depend on the CMS you are using.

Please confirm the model number of the webOS Display you are using that is staying on the loading page after the IPK has been installed. I can then discuss this with the webOS Development Team so it can be further investigated.

Many Thanks.

the model name LG 75UM3 E .thanks .

Thank you for letting me know I will let the webOS development team know about this and update you as soon as I can.

Can you confirm what version of Xibo for webOS and Firmware version your Display is running? I can then also pass this onto the team.

Many Thanks,

Xibo WebOs Version 1.8.R.10

Thank you for letting me know.

First I would recommend making sure the Firmware version your 75UM3E is the same as the recommended version, 03.03.41. If it is not, please upgrade the Firmware.

Next you will need to install either the 1.8 R17 or 2 R201 Player as R10 is a much older version of Xibo for webOS. If you are using a 1.8 CMS use the 1.8 Player, if it is version 2, then use the v2 Player. You will find the IPKs for both versions at the below link:

https://app.xibo.org.uk/download

Click the drop down and choose Xibo for webOS if you are having trouble locating the Player files.

Once you have done this, please let me know if the issue is resolved.

Many Thanks.

Many thanks we solved problem with your support.But we have new problem.
We have CMS and we are using windows client.Now we would like to add android,LG WebOS and exchange server without breaking the structure.Because i have clients as windows and they are working.version of this system 1.8.x

Another subject could we download anywhere as CMS white label logo that have Windows ,android,LG WebOS ,exchange server.

Last subject before we download CMS as free from xibo.org but i could not find free version

That’s great news that the issue has been resolved with the webOS displays, I will let the development team know.

Regarding adding more Xibo Players to your CMS, regardless of Player type, there should not be any issue adding more Players. Below are links to the Player installation Guides for each Player type, which also explain how to connect those Players to your CMS:

https://xibo.org.uk/docs/setup/xibo-for-android-install
https://xibo.org.uk/docs/setup/webos-installation-guide
https://xibo.org.uk/docs/setup/xibo-for-windows-installation

In answer to your question about Exchange, can you provide more information, for example:

• What version of Exchange?
  • How have you set up your Xibo CMS? Docker or Custom and on what operating system?

Here is a link to the CMS Installation Guides, you will find download links for the appropriate version of Xibo within each guide. Please note that the links will download the latest version of Xibo CMS, if there is a specific version you are looking for, please let me know.

https://xibo.org.uk/docs/setup/cms-installation-guides

Many Thanks.