Is there any possible way to enter into xibo without client_id and secret_id through api

hi sir ,

i want to enter inti xibo with out client_id and scret_id through api’s …

becuase we can create applicaion when we have super user permission…

but if i have only user permission then i can not create application and i can not get client_id and secret_id credentials …

so in this condition i can not enter with api’s …

so is there any possible way to enter into xibo without client_id and secret_id through api …

It is not possible to access the Xibo API without the Client ID and Secret ID. This authentication is required to ensure only authenticated users are able to access the API.

I have included a link below to the API Introduction Guide:

Can you clarify what you are hoping to use the application for and why you do not wish to use the Client ID and Secret ID credentials?

actually i have created account as a ‘user’ ,then its not showing ‘create application’ … as per xibo cms , we can not get “client_id” and “client_secret” without application …

but i need client_id and client_secret without application …

is this possible …?

No, you can’t have a clientId/clientSecret without having an application. The application IS the entity that manages authentication and authorisation, and this must be created by a super admin account. If you think about it is doesn’t make sense for a non-admin to create applications (which can then gain access to other users data - it would bypass the security system, which we don’t want).

Without knowing what you are trying to do, its really impossible to give you further advice. I wonder if you’re actually wanting the authorisation_code grant?