Importing database when switching to 1.8.2 docker installation

Ok, I had skipped this step, I’ll revert to the pre-upgrade backup.

The custom module you have did need some patches to your CMS in order to function, due to it using the event dispatcher, which wasn’t in the released version at the time.

However that doesn’t impact the task table.

Your issues have the hallmarks of an incomplete upgrade - can you try it from the pre-upgrade backup, but this time make sure that your custom module file is in-place first?

I’ve done that, and the custom module was in place when i tried again to upgrade.
But the upgrade is stopped again at the same step with the same error message.
Do I need to copy some other files from the previous CMS installation ?

You shouldn’t have to do that - it really is difficult to understand what is happening without seeing it.

Add last run start date to tasks
SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'daxpro.task' doesn't exist

This is the last step in the whole process.

Your problem is that tasks should be in 1.8.0-rc1 and therefore should already exist in your database if you have a rc2!! You can add the table manually:

CREATE TABLE `task` (taskId INT(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,name VARCHAR(254) NOT NULL,class VARCHAR(254) NOT NULL,status TINYINT(4) DEFAULT '2' NOT NULL,pid INT(11),options TEXT,schedule VARCHAR(254),lastRunDt INT(11),lastRunMessage VARCHAR(254),lastRunStatus TINYINT(4) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,lastRunDuration SMALLINT(6),lastRunExitCode SMALLINT(6),isActive TINYINT(4) DEFAULT '1' NOT NULL,runNow TINYINT(4) DEFAULT '1' NOT NULL,configFile VARCHAR(254) NOT NULL,PRIMARY KEY (`taskId`)) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=6;

But i’m concerned that you don’t actually have a complete RC1 (let alone RC2!) installation to begin with, there could be many more things missing.

At this point we will need to take a look at your database backup before we can assist further.

The version that was displayed before upgrade was named RC1. I’m sending you our BD backup through email.

I’ve added the task table, the step 187 passed successfully,

But the last step 188 failed.
Finalise Upgrade
Erreur inattendue, veuillez contacter l’assistance

I think then that you had a RC1 which was incomplete - we will take a look at the database backup on Monday

Ok, thanks for your help !