Imported a working Dataset not working

So I have configured a Dataset on another CMS and it works great… installed a new CMS and imported the Layout with the dataset, but it’s fetching the data and I can’t figure it out…

Here is what I have looked at:

1. When I run “Test Data URL” in the dataset config it all looks good. “processed”: shows me correct data and columns.

2. I decided to clear cache and switch on DEBUG logging to see what is happening, here is what I get:

2618 ce5eb5c 2021-01-26 00:00 CONSOLE GET DEBUG / #0 /var/www/cms/lib/XTR/RemoteDataSetFetchTask.php(109): Xibo\Factory\DataSetFactory->callRemoteService(Object(Xibo\Entity\DataSet), NULL) #1 /var/www/cms/lib/Controller/Task.php(367): Xibo\XTR\RemoteDataSetFetchTask->run() #2 /var/www/cms/lib/Controller/Task.php(462): Xibo\Controller\Task->run(‘6’) #3 [internal function]: Xibo\Controller\Task->poll() #4 /var/www/cms/vendor/akrabat/rka-slim-controller/RKA/Slim.php(79): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 [internal function]: RKA\Slim->RKA{closure}() #6 /var/www/cms/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Route.php(468): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array) #7 /var/www/cms/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Slim.php(1355): Slim\Route->dispatch() #8 /var/www/cms/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/Flash.php(85): Slim\Slim->call() #9 /var/www/cms/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/MethodOverride.php(92): Slim\Middleware\Flash->call() #10 /var/www/cms/lib/Middleware/Xtr.php(58): Slim\Middleware\MethodOverride->call() #11 /var/www/cms/lib/Middleware/Storage.php(48): Xibo\Middleware\Xtr->call() #12 /var/www/cms/lib/Middleware/Xmr.php(37): Xibo\Middleware\Storage->call() #13 /var/www/cms/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Slim.php(1300): Xibo\Middleware\Xmr->call() #14 /var/www/cms/bin/run.php(125): Slim\Slim->run() #15 /var/www/cms/bin/xtr.php(9): require(‘/var/www/cms/bi…’) #16 {main}
2617 ce5eb5c 2021-01-26 00:00 CONSOLE GET ERROR / Error syncing DataSet 1. E = Unable to get Data for Parking Feed Dataset because the response was not valid JSON.
2616 ce5eb5c 2021-01-26 00:00 CONSOLE GET DEBUG / JSON decode error: json_decode error: Syntax error

On the next fetch the message that comes through is “Skipping due to MD5” which is due to no change I guess and the reason I cleared the cache.

1. I put my json output through a json validator and all is ok.

2. My data has no root (ie Empty) and comes in as an array.

As I said this is working on another CMS so I’m not sure what the issue is.

Any help would be appreciated.

Just to add both CMS are version 2.3.8

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.