Import layout "empty file in zip"

Installed 1.8rc2 in a fresh instance. Prior to that I exported all of the layouts I had in use on 1.79. When I try to import the data, I get “empty file in zip” after the upload box. the layout doesn’t show in the layouts screen. The log file says:

35 6d57297 2017-01-26 16:11 WEB POST ERROR /layout/import Error importing Layout: Empty file in ZIP
34 6d57297 2017-01-26 16:11 WEB POST ERROR /layout/import Problem getting library/cc-digital.swf. Files: layout.json, layout.xml, mapping.json,

I think that’s related to the xibolibrary import, which doesn’t have the original file name, only a number.
Is there another way to go about this? My upgrade fails at step one. (see other thread on that).

May we have a report fault output and an example exported layout so that we might try it here?

Thanks,
Dan

I tried to upload the layout, but I get an error that it’s not a JPG or BMP. Is there a location to upload or just use box.com?
. I have a new layout with the same name, so I’m not sure if I can duplicate the import error. I only saved two of them because I rolled back the VM several times while trying to upgrade.

Please use dropbox/ google drive etc to upload your layout and logs then share the download link with us.
You can send it to me in private message, if you don’t want to share it publicly.

The log file, may contain sensitive information about your CMS, please edit it before uploading here.