I want to schedule two layouts, one that is always displayed and one that shows a video every 5 minutes

I was able to interrupt the video every 5 minutes, but the playlist with the layout that is always displayed is played from the beginning, so I want the playlist to play from the middle

If it has to be 5 minutes, you could have a layout with 2 sub playlist widgets and set it to round robin, override the duration of playlist 1 and make it 300 seconds long, adding the second playlist with just the interrupt video you want and leave the duration alone. It should play 5 minutes of your regular playlist then play your interrupt then go back to the next unseen video from playlist one. I’m pretty sure it’ll cut off whatever was playing at the 300 second mark though. I don’t know if that matters

Are you aware of creating two playlists in one layout?

That’s literally what I suggested doing.

If you put two playlists, how to make the duration of playlist 1 5 minutes?

Maybe I misunderstood, my apologies. If you want something to come up every 5 minutes, use an interupt layout

I would like to eliminate the phenomenon that the playlist with the layout that is always displayed is played from 1 when interrupted.

This is how you can set the duration on a playlist, set it to round robin for 300 seconds, then on the next playlist have your 1 video. It should play the every 5 min video and resume with a random video from the first playlist

So while it doesn’t exactly pick up where it left off, it does play a different video and given enough options will appear randomly.