How to register license to my adnroid player?

i already buy the Perpetual license. but when i want to register to my player, it say expired when i key in the correct email. please help. already follow the instruction but still no solution.

You should log in to your account on Xibo website. Then go to Perpetual licence and you should see the licence number there. It is a string of text-number-special character…

yes. and where to put the code ? the player want email not that code string

Run your Xibo player for Android. Tap on it, you should see a 3-dot icon appear on the top-right corner of the screen. Tap on that icon and you should see the menu where you can input the licence code

before this i put the email. now it cannot change anything. how ?

You can try by tapping the “Activate Licence” button below it, maybe it will show you the box to enter the licece?
Otherwise, I guess you will have to wait until the 14 day trial expires, then you will see the option to enter the licence number…

This problem has now been resolved through the Xibo helpdesk as @grab_media1 also contacted us there.

The email address had been entered through the Display Profile in the CMS and when that has been done it needs to be edited from there. After the correct licence code was entered into the Display Profile the player was able to receive a licence.

thanks !!!