Hourly forecast IO

dear all,
i still can not find how to show hourly weather forecast, can only show as in edit menu (daily, 5 days, current days and pictures)
i can not understand the term and languages, its my limitation due to english is not may native…:slight_smile:

anybody can explain with a simple instruction?

thanks

So with forecast io, you can select the template you like the most (the 5 days, current day etc)
You can also edit the css to make your own template if you’d like to.

As for the weather updates, there is 'Update Interval ’ setting on the forecast item, by default it is set to 60 minutes ie each hour the weather information should be updated.

It can be delayed on the player, depending on your layout duration or if you have any other item in the region with forecast - if you do then it will refresh when those items cycle and on layout reload, if there is only weather item in the region it will refresh on the layout reload - after region with the longest duration will end.

In conclusion, the update interval setting will be responsible for how often weather information will be updated.
The template you select will be a graphical representation of this weather information.

Just an extension to Peters answer - if you want an hourly forecast, i.e. weather at 8AM, weather at 9AM, 10AM, etc shown side by side, then that is not currently possible with Xibo’s weather module.

We only support daily forecasting (current day + 6 days). This might be extended in the future.

ok…tanks peters and dan