Getting error while installing CMS server on Ubuntu 18.04

Hello I am Mitesh,
I am installing CMS server on my Ubuntu 18.04 system. I followed all steps for installation on this link https://xibo.org.uk/docs/setup/xibo-cms-with-docker-on-ubuntu-18-04.
While I am runnig this command

sudo docker-compose up -d

I am grtting error shown in below screenshot

I tried this command 4 to 5 times. It is giving error after download complete. And it will start’s dowloading from start while I run above command again.
Thanks & Regards,
Mitesh Dube.

Can you put the actual text of the error here please? I can’t read whatever is before Unexpected EOF.

In any case, the error comes from Docker not Xibo, so I would suggest ensuring you’re running the latest version of Docker and docker-compose, and doing a full system prune before trying to bring the containers up

docker system prune -af

After running this command

docker system prune -af

solved my problem. After that I run

sudo docker-compose up -d

this command again. Got output as shown below screenshot

What next step I should have to take? I have entered my server system’s IP address on browser but its not loading CMS page.

Perhaps you run a firewall? You’d need to allow TCP port 80 and 9505 through.

Otherwise look at the container logs and see what they say

docker-compose logs

I ran these below commands to allow tcp port

ufw allow ssh
ufw allow 80/tcp
ufw allow 9505/tcp
ufw enable

and after that I restarted my system.
After system restart I run a command

docker-compose up -d

And still got same output as previous one

At the last I’m getting this on my browser when I browsed server IP address.

I’d make sure that the mysql password in your config.env is 16 character alpha-numeric. I was looking at another topic where this ended up being the issue for the error in your screenshot.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.