Friendly Server Advice

Just wanted to let everyone know that using one of those free web hosting services causes all kinds of problems with xibo. It is well worth your effort and time to build your own server to host xibo on and it’s not that hard to do. I am also going to be working on some video tutorials of how to use the xibo software as I get asked a lot of questions from my clients all the time about this. I’m looking forward to the 1.8 version. I have employed a very effective and reliable digital signage system that no one else can even match and am constantly asked how do you do that :slight_smile:
Just a quick shout out to all the developers for all there hard work and dedication.
Thanks
JLR

1 Like

I’ll second the shout out - Xibo is an absolutely tremendous system, not only because of the excellent product but because of the engagement and clear passion from the development team. Xibo has enabled us to - very quickly - design and deploy a relatively complex digital signage offering. Thanks to all, and Happy New Year!!

1 Like

Thanks to you both for your kind comments - and Happy New Year!