Forecast IO shows incorrectly on display

Hi all,

Firstly a big hello and thank you to all the staff here for an awesome signage solution.

I’m loving the software and I finally got forecast IO working after my IT department sorted out the proxy and certificates. But I’m having a bit of trouble getting it to display properly. I’m using the current day in big circle template. It looks good on my preview screen but on the display it’s just showing 7 days all small, screenshots below.

The display is on an old Windows PC. There are no errors on the display status and no other issues I can see, any ideas what I’m doing wrong?

Preview on CMS;

Had to add a new post for the second screenshot, here’s the image on the display;

Hello!

Perhaps try to install IE 11 (if possible) and make this change in windows registry - Enabling HTML5 in the Windows .net Player

You can also try ‘verify all’ from modules page.

Perhaps also try to change something on the layout to make sure that client has the newest version of it.

Also What CMS/client versions are you using?

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the reply, upgrading internet explorer and sorting the registry worked in most cases. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately one of the machines IT blessed me with is very old and running windows xp! Would the registry change still be ok to do on that machine with an old IE?

Thanks for your help.

On XP you can’t install IE11, so the newest available IE8(?) and key associated with that version in registry could help - if it’s not there already.
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee330730(VS.85).aspx#browser_emulation

Although in general, as you know, we’d recommend at least W7.

Thanks again Peter. I might just throw that one back at IT. :slight_smile: