Error upgrade cms 2.1.2 to 2.2.0 or 2.2.2 or 2.2.3

CMS Version

Installation Method

Custom install

Operating System

Debian 10

Issue

Hi i have a problem during an upgrading cms 2.1.2 to 2.2.x.
I have this message :
[PDOException] SQLSTATE[42S21]: Column already exists: 1060 Duplicate column name ‘eventId’
the problem is in 20190802145636_create_schedule_reminder_table_migration.php
Indeed this script try to create a table who already exist…
I have already update another xibo server 2.1.2 to 2.2.0 there is some week without problem, so why i have this problem here? Did you have update the cms.tgz ? Can i delete this updating file without problem for to update my server?

Thanks alot.

hello,
have you use the script to upgrade database ?

in your home web directory :
vendor/bin/phinx migrate -c phinx.php

Hello,
Indeed, it’s when i use it i have the error.
I have delete 20190802145636_create_schedule_reminder_table_migration.php and the update work but it’s not normal to delete some files during an update, that’s why i ask it

We don’t update the release archives after they have gone out - so that 2.2.2 is the same as the one you tried before.

The schedulereminder table is only added in that migration and only once, so its really strange that the table already exists in your 2.1.2 database. Schedule Reminders just didn’t exist in 2.1 version.

You may delete that file as I can see this is the only thing it does, and you already have it. However, don’t be surprised if you have further issues with later steps.

Thanks for your answer.
I decided to rollback my server to 2.1.0 and upgrade to 2.2.2. It’s work.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.