Error on Versión 3.0.0-rc3 Schedule Layout

aparece un error de conexion al sql state esto pasa al programar en schedule pero en layout al programar no aparee ese error

siempre al programar el schedule sucede esto.

Hi alejandro_cervera, welcome to the community!

Could you provide the following information about your issue:

• What method did you use to install your v3 CMS?
  • What operating system is it installed onto?
  • Are you able to create a scheduled event using different settings or do you receive this error every time?

Please can you provide troubleshoot logs so I can investigate further? To record the issue:

• Go to the Report Fault menu.
  • Follow the steps and choose Turn On Debugging when the option appears.
  • Continue with the steps and choose Open in new tab/window when the option appears. Do not close the original window, you will need to return here shortly.
  • On the new window, please replicate the issue so that you see the error returned in your screenshot.
  • Once you have replicated the issue, close the new window and return to the original window with the report fault steps.
  • Continue with the steps and click collect and save when the option appears. This will download a zip file named troubleshoot. If you can pass that onto me in a private message, I can take a look.
  • Finally continue with the steps and choose Turn Off Debugging to complete the steps.

Many Thanks.

• What method did you use to install your v3 CMS? its on Docker

• Go to the Report Fault menu.

Error

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘performance_schema.session_variables’ doesn’t exist

Please press the button below to go to your homepage or press back in your browser

• Are you able to create a scheduled event using different settings or do you receive this error every time? same error this show : SQLSTATE[01000]: Warning: 1265 Data truncated for column ‘recurrence_type’ at row 1

Hi alejandro_cervera.

Thank you for your reply, I did not receive the troubleshoot.zip file in a private message from you. Please can you follow the steps in my message and provide the troubleshoot zip file I requested? This will help to understand what is happening when you receive this error.

Many Thanks.

when I click on the button Report Fault Menu I get this right away Error SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘performance_schema.session_variables’ doesn’t exist

Is there any fix for that? I have freshly installed the Xibo with Docker on the latest Ubuntu Server and I have same problem:

SQLSTATE[01000]: Warning: 1265 Data truncated for column 'recurrence_type' at row 1

This is a follow up to this issue. Version 3.0.0 has now been released, can you make backups of your databases and media libraries and upgrade to the full release to see if the issue is resolved?

Here is a link to the release post, which contains the download files:

Many Thanks.