Error: HeartBeatInterlockEvent: We have missed our heart beat, try to restart that

Hello everyone,

We are using the Xibo Player for Android, latest version. Our CMS is 4.0.4

We have this error repeated every 20 - 30 minutes or so…

XFA:DisplayManager - HeartBeatInterlockEvent: We have missed our heart beat, try to restart that.

We have configured XMR correctly.

Are we missing something here?

Thank you very much for your help

I am having the same problem with my android player and same CMS version. Were you @jngo able to solve this?

No, it has been reported as a bug in the current version though
Next update should address it

Is it confirmed as a bug? In my case it happens in quote irregular intervals so I am not sure is it due to the network connectivity or it has to do something with how is the time set on android devices.
When this starts happening I reboot the device and then for 10-15 hours all is normal and all of a sudden I have these missed heartbeats in the log…

I opened a ticket for this issue and was advised that it’s not really a big deal, just too many logs appears. They are working on the update for next release.
In our environtment, we did not see the impact of this error on our CMS server or player anyhow. We did not have to reboot nor doing anything about it.

OK. Thanks for the reply. To be honest I was rebooting the device just to see if log reports will stop, not that I noticed any actual issue. Just out of caution.