Display Overview - Actual Layout/Campaign

CMS Version

Xibo Digital Signage - www.xibo.org.uk. Version 2.3.10

Issue

How can i show at the display overview page which Layout/Campaign is playing atm on which Display?

Hi Marvin,

This can be added to the table on the Displays page by clicking on the Column visibility button, and then selecting Current Layout.

Kind Regards,

Frazer

Hey Frazer,
i thought the same but there is the Entry empty. Maybe i make a mistake?

Have you scheduled a layout to be shown on the display? Xibo Manual - Scheduling

I think yes :slight_smile: how can i send you the login that you can see it by yourself?

I’m afraid I would not be able to use your login, however you could provide screenshots or a video if needed.

It is a Demo installation therefore i would send you the login for them.
Here is a screenshot.

Please can you go to the Schedule page of your CMS, then tick the Show All box, and click on today’s date? This should give you a list of the events scheduled for today. Please can you send me a screenshot of this?

Many thanks,

Please can you go to the Displays page, click on the Row Menu for the Display, then click on Request Screenshot? Once the screenshot has been returned, please can you go to the Log page of the CMS and see if there is a message from the NotifyStatus page? Please can you send me a screenshot of the NotifyStatus message? You can either censor any sensitive info (cms URL for example), or send the image to me in a PM.

Please can you also go to the Displays page, then click on the Row Menu for the Display and click on Manage. Please can you send me a screenshot of the Layouts section of this page?

Many thanks,

Ok i solved it, this option in the Display Settings under Profile was deactivated.

Thank you for letting me know.

Kind Regards,

Frazer

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.