DataSetTicker and DataSetView header and footers

Introduction
I would like to be able to have title / headers / footer to DataSetTicker and DataSetView widgets.

User Story
We have a layout used in school that puts all sorts of information. One region displays school news and photographs, another region (marked in red) shows a different type of information, for example, word of the day, current after school activities, this week in history. One item I would like to add as a DataSetView would be room changes. However I would like to be able to have “Room Changes” as the title to the widget on the region. Currently I cannot do that, the DataSetView works and using stylesheets adapt it to our preferred colour scheme. What I cannot do is have a title to the DataSetView widget. I cannot see how I change the current layout to do this, whilst still allowing the other items in the region to be shown normally.

Example layout (blurred for privacy).

In a test layout I get this.

I would like to have something more like. Though I will be changing the colours.

For the dev team to fill in:

Status

The current status and the username of the:

• Reporter
  • Drafter
  • Implementer

Implementation

A broad description of the changes required.

Effected Software

Which parts of Xibo are effected

DB Schema Changes

Any necessary DB Schema Changes

With the DataSet Ticker you can include text and format as you wish.

Is there a reason why you could not add an additional Region with the Text Widget above the DataSet View Region? That way you can include a header and format as you wish.