/data/user/0/uk.org.xibo.client/files/37.xlf + Cannot set the next Layout from the Schedule. Schedule Invalid

Hi,

Player X96 mini with Android 7.1.2.
Licence 1.8
CMS 1.7.8

I have many player with Android 5.1.1 and xibo licence 1.8 but with my new player X96 mini with Android 7.1.2, I have this problem:
Metho: Layout. Message: Construct Layout 37. E = /data/user/0/uk.org.xibo.client/files/37.xlf (no such file or directory)
Client DisplayManager Cannot set the next Layout from the Schedule. Schedule Invalid

In my other devices, it works well. I tried on an other device H96max+ with android 8.1.0 and I don’t have this problem:
Schedule status:
All the layouts: 37
Schedule layouts: 37
Layouts ok : 37
Invalid layouts: 0

What is the problem with my X96mini?

Best regards.

Hello,

I made some tests: my tickers seem to be the problem but I don’t understand why.

With the same layout (id 37):
In the status of my MK809 IV Android 5.1.1 Kerven 3.10.0 XIBO licence 1.8, I see:
Current layout: 0
All Layouts: 37,37,37,37*(D).
Scheduled Layouts: 37,37,37
Valid Layouts: 37,37,37
Invalid Layouts:
It works well !

On an other MK 809 IV Android 5.1.1 Kerven 3.10.0 XIBO licence 1.8, that works well too, I see:
Current layout: 37
All Layouts: 37*(D)
Scheduled Layouts: 37
Valid Layouts: 37
Invalid Layouts:

I tried on an other MK809 IV with Android 7.1.2 and on H96 max+ Android 8.1.0 Kerven 4.4.120 XIBO licence 1.8, it works well too.

But in the status of my X96 mini with Android 7.1.2 kerven 3.14.29 XIBO licence 1.8, I see:
Current layout: 0
All Layouts: 37*(D).
Scheduled Layouts: 37
Valid Layouts:
Invalid Layouts: 37

At the beginning, I see “Valid Layouts: 37” but after a few seconds: “Invalid Layouts: 37”.
In the logs, I see:
Metho: Layout. Message: Construct Layout 37. E = /data/user/0/uk.org.xibo.client/files/37.xlf (no such file or directory)
then,
Client DisplayManager Cannot set the next Layout from the Schedule. Schedule Invalid

The licence of this display is ok and it is logged in.

And when I delete all my tickers, no problem with the layout… But I need these tickers and I need this device!
In https://xibo.org.uk/docs/setup/scheduled-layouts-not-working, Invalid Layouts = Layouts in “Scheduled Layouts” that fail test 6. In display settings > Troubleshooting, “Blacklist Videos?” is unlocked.

What is the problem with my tickers? Why is it working on other devices but not on this one? What can I do?
And why sometimes, on the devices that work well, the current layout is 0 or 37 ?

Help.