"Data missing" fault while I trying to edit Display component

Hi everyone,
I am trying to set up Xibo system by using the github repo (Guide)
After finishing CMS installation, I install a Xibo Client version 1.8.0-rc2 (Source)
Then I tried to request licensing approval from CMS:

But when I tried to edit Display request from CMS dashboad, I got an error “Data missing”

“Data missing” notification

I also check a Log table in Database, but nothing is storaged there
Does anyone know about this problem? Please help me!
Thank you very much
LongkB

Did you check the report a fault section in your CMS? its on the left side at the bottom. I would check this first and make sure your CMS is all setup correctly.

It’s a bug on fresh 1.8.0-rc2 - https://github.com/xibosignage/xibo/issues/994

The work around would be to edit the android display profile change download and update start/end time to something else than default 00:00, save, then edit it again and change it back to 00:00.

There were at least 2 other topics with this issue, we’re aware of it, it’s reported and will be fixed in the next release(rc3).

3 Likes

Hi Nathan_Rowe,
I have already checked the Report Fault as your recommendation. And I got this log:

Data missing#0 /var/www/cms/vendor/jenssegers/date/src/Date.php(96): Carbon\Carbon::createFromFormat(‘H:i’, ‘0’, NULL)
#1 /var/www/cms/lib/Service/DateServiceGregorian.php(78): Jenssegers\Date\Date::createFromFormat(‘H:i’, ‘0’)
#2 /var/www/cms/lib/Controller/Display.php(615): Xibo\Service\DateServiceGregorian->parse(‘0’, ‘H:i’)
#3 [internal function]: Xibo\Controller\Display->editForm(‘5’)
#4 /var/www/cms/vendor/akrabat/rka-slim-controller/RKA/Slim.php(79): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 [internal function]: RKA\Slim->RKA{closure}(‘5’)
#6 /var/www/cms/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Route.php(468): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array)
#7 /var/www/cms/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Slim.php(1357): Slim\Route->dispatch()
#8 /var/www/cms/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/Flash.php(85): Slim\Slim->call()
#9 /var/www/cms/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/MethodOverride.php(92): Slim\Middleware\Flash->call()
#10 /var/www/cms/lib/Middleware/Actions.php(136): Slim\Middleware\MethodOverride->call()
#11 /var/www/cms/lib/Middleware/Theme.php(35): Xibo\Middleware\Actions->call()
#12 /var/www/cms/lib/Middleware/WebAuthentication.php(132): Xibo\Middleware\Theme->call()
#13 /var/www/cms/lib/Middleware/CsrfGuard.php(62): Xibo\Middleware\WebAuthentication->call()
#14 /var/www/cms/lib/Middleware/State.php(109): Xibo\Middleware\CsrfGuard->call()
#15 /var/www/cms/lib/Middleware/Storage.php(47): Xibo\Middleware\State->call()
#16 /var/www/cms/lib/Middleware/Xmr.php(36): Xibo\Middleware\Storage->call()
#17 /var/www/cms/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Slim.php(1302): Xibo\Middleware\Xmr->call()
#18 /var/www/cms/web/index.php(124): Slim\Slim->run()
#19 {main}

How do you think about this log?
Thank you very much!
LongKB

Hi Peter,
Thank you very much :slight_smile:
I have already edited my Displays :slight_smile:
Thank you very much!
LongKB

I had the same problem after editing display settings for windows. I changed 00:00 to 07:00 for start and 23:00 for stop and all is working now