Created users are not seen

I’ve created some users, but from the users list i cannot see they.
The initial filter does not work!
How can i resolve this issue?
Thank you,

xibo 4.0.4 docker

Hi Arturo_Biacona. Please can you make sure you are logged in as a super admin user, so we can ensure you have the appropriate user features to see them?

Also, what do you see when you got o the users page, with no filters set? You can send me that screenshot in a private message if you wish to keep your users private.

Many Thanks.

Hi,
yes i’m logging with sa user, and i don’t see the users.

I’ve create a group, but this cannot listed in filter User Type …

Thanks for the reply. Apologies but can you show me the whole Users page? Your screenshot doesn’t reveal a lot.

Hi,

If i filter as Type:

I see the user SA, but i cannot view other users, i can select only Super Admin, Group Admin and Users … Other groups are not listed …

Thank you for your screenshot. That is highly unusual, and there appears to be an issue looking at the NaN value listed when you have no filters set:

Super Admin, Group Admin and User are the only user types. Are you referring to the Roles you can create for new users?

Please can you create me some troubleshoot logs, so I can take a closer look at what is happening when you go to the Users page and see no entries when no filters are set? This document explains how to do that.

I would recommend sending them to me in a private message, as they could include some sensitive information about your setup that you may not wish to make public.
Many Thanks.

We experiencing the exact same problem, but with version 4.0.5

Has this been resolved yet?

Hi Vishal

Could you refresh that page so that the issue occurs then check on the logs page to see if any errors are being returned, in particular SQL state errors?

Thank you all for your information about this issue. The issue has now been replicated and reported to the developers to be resolved in a future CMS release. You can track the issue’s progress here:

I had the same issue on a fresh install of 4.0.5. I ended up doing do another fresh install.
When create a user i didn’t save the creation until I created a home folder, after creating the home folder and saving I couldn’t see the user. I tried it again without creating the home folder and I could see the user. After creating the user I then created their home folder and that seemed to work. Now I’m not sure if that’s what’s causing the issue or not.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

This has been addressed in our v4.0.6 CMS release so please do upgrade to resolve this issue.

I am getting this same issue on a brand new 4.0.7 build

I can see the users as members of configured Groups, and in the Folder module, I can see that various folders are being used as Home folders…

Hi, can you tell me the steps you have taken, have you created a User manually or from a preconfigured group, if manual have you ensured that they users have a home page set? Please do provide screenshots if you can.

Hello, make no odds. Logged on as the Default Admin \ Super user. Click Add User, have tried using one of the default roles types and Manually but the users never show up in the User Overview. but they are clearly in the database, because I can select them to add them as Members for a User Group