Fairly new to xibo, I recently upgraded a non-docker version of xibo 1.7.4 to docker 1.8.0 then 1.8.1 then 1.8.2. When I got to the end I realised that I’d somehow managed to end up with a blank site key in the CMS and also for every item within each timeline I had to manually tick the box “enable a duration” , once I did that a box appeared below the tick box with the value in seconds I had previously entered on the original 1.7.4 database for that item.
The system now appears to be working correctly so I’m wondering are these quirks normal or have I found something new. Is there something I should check to make sure the upgrade completed correctly. 2 previous upgrade attempts had failed completely usually resulting in the upgrade wizard appearing, however after reverting to the original snapshot and attempting a third upgrade it completed without errors,I suspect I was trying to login to xibo cms too early and the upgrade hadn’t completed. The third time I waited about 20 minutes before I logged into the cms but once I did I experienced the symptoms listed in the top paragraph.