Client Not Updating

So far all our content is from within our network and from internal sites. We are using Tickers that pull RSS feeds from our internal SharePoint sites. They all are using http://…in the url thread and not over SSL.

Is there a way I can investigate exactly what those missing resources are?

You need to enable debug and audit on th CMS and and on the display record within the CMS and then check the CMS logs

Is this the same CMS as you mention in your other thread about proxy settings?

In that case it’ll very likely be either an internal RSS feed, but you have your proxy settings enabled, or visa versa. If the CMS can’t download the feed itself then it will intentionally send an error to the Player to ensure it retries quickly rather than caching an empty feed.

Try disabling the proxy settings on your CMS if they are enabled

Yes this is the same CMS on an earlier post. We currently do not have any proxy settings enabled on the CMS. Our network though is behind the proxy (which we cannot easily make any changes to).

We just upgraded the CMS 1.7.2 and as of right now everything seems to be working as it should. Regarding the client updating with the correct RSS feeds.

I have the Log Level set to audit and debugging turned ON. I am not seeing any logs populate under Advanced > Logs in CMS. Any thoughts?

I’d suggest posting this as a new thread then since CMS logging has no bearing on Android client updating?