Client error - Please help!

I have set up the CMS and tried to run client, but it doesn’t work as it shows the error message below.
Client is 1.7.3 , and I am using the external domain and server.(Free hosting from byethost)

Status
Client found response content type of ‘text/html’, but expected ‘text/xml’.
The request failed with the error message:

This site requires Javascript to work, please enable Javascript in your browser or use a browser with Javascript support --. **************************************************************************************************************************

I have configured the library successfully as well as directory input in the client.
What should I do?

It would be good to run 1.7.9 CMS and client.

Make sure all the requirements for the player are met - http://xibo.org.uk/manual/en/install_windows_client.html

It would be also good to install IE11 and make sure the browser registry entry for browser emulation is set to use IE11 (since 1.7.8 player will do those changes during installation)

Another thing:
Please open php.ini, find this line
always_populate_raw_post_data set -1 and make sure it’s not commented out (no ; before that line in php.ini)

I have updated to newer version, and all minimum requirements are matching. However, same thing still happens. In addition, I cannot edit php.ini since I’m using shared free domain. Is there any possible solution to solve this problem?

Probably not using shared domains would be best solution, Xibo is not really best suited to run on them.
Alternatively ask whoever can make changes in php.ini to make them, because that’s most likely the problem.

You can send me the screenshot of status window to confirm it, but as I mentioned it most likely needs this change in php.ini.

You can also go to Report Fault page in CMS and make sure there are no additional issues (ie no [X] next to environment checks)