Can't add menu item

Hi everybody.
I’m trying to add a custom theme to my xibo CMS v 1.8.2. According to the documentation I created a folder under the “web\theme\custom” folder, I created there a “views” folder and a "config.php file. I activated my theme from the settings.

Then I copied the “authed-sidebar.twig” inside my “views” folder and edited it to add a new item in the menu.

The problem is: No changes in the interface. my new item is not displayed.

Any help? Thank you.

Try clearing the cache in the cache folder of your installation. Twig views are cached there.

Hi,
I cleared the cache, but no result.

Any one can help me please? I am still not able to modify my sidebar menu. I tried to copy all of the default theme files in my new custom one, but I got a lot of errors.
All I want is to modify the menu.

You may want to start by clearing your custom theme, upgrading CMS to 1.8.10 and the carefully following the manual here - https://xibo.org.uk/manual/en/advanced_theme.html
and the more advanced links if required.

In 1.8.2 Navigation bar was entirely in authed.twig from 1.8.3 onward it iss defined in authed-sidebar.twig and included in authed.twig

As I said it would be best to upgrade the CMS and start working on your Custom theme.